Managing for Growth Series: Develop a vision, purpose, values and strategies to succeed
Managing for Growth Series: Develop a Vision, Purpose, Values and Strategies to Succeed
Featuring: Robert Murray, Partner, Incrementa Consulting
Most organizations attempt to deploy strategies that are poorly thought out and complicated. This seminar will simplify the chaos and confusion of today’s unconventional competitive market.
Strategist Robert Murray will provide CEOs with the tools needed to engage and inspire your team to execute your business plans with ownership and enthusiasm.
Robert Murray has created a simple approach to developing an organization’s Vision, Purpose, Values and Strategies. He has built plans for over 100 organizations around the world and will share his experiences in his presentation.
Venue: Westin Prince Hotel – Crown Room, 900 York Mills Rd. Toronto, Ontario M3B 3H2
Fees: $25 includes continental breakfast (net proceeds go to the Ted Rogers School of Management)
Who Should Attend:
- CEOs, CFOs
- Small to medium business owners, entrepreneurs
You will learn:
- How to build strategies that are executable
- How to engage all team members through your organization’s Vision, Purpose, and Values
- How to be an effective leader and garner commitment and accountability from every team member
- How to use simple models and graphic templates to sort through projected plans
- How to communicate your strategy with your team members to activate their energy levels your customers will notice