Budget and Cash Flow Analysis
In today’s economy one of the biggest challenges facing every company is maintaining a positive cash flow. Understanding your business’ cash flow and establishing a realistic budget are the best ways to avoid losses that may jeopardize your company’s financial stability.
At Hogg, Shain, & Scheck we understand the financial needs of companies large and small. Through our budget and cash flow analysis services we help businesses maintain their financial stability to meet today’s challenges and prepare for future growth. While the budget is the day to day guide to financial stability, we start with a comprehensive cash flow analysis to best understand your business’ needs and current operations. Through our analysis we:
- Identify current cash flow statistics, including monthly revenues and expenses.
- Project and estimate future expenditures such as retirement funding, taxation liabilities, and equipment replacement or other capitalization requirements.
- Review inventory management systems and client/customer financing structures to determine their impact on expenses and receivables.
- Define areas of weakness such as staffing or operational inefficiencies which may negatively impact company revenues.
Upon completion of the cash flow analysis, you will understand the financial strengths and challenges facing your company. We will provide you with the information and support you need to address any areas which can be corrected to improve the financial success of your business.
From the information gathered above, our professionals will create a comprehensive budget that will support the current and long term financial health of your company. The budget will include:
- Structured details of all income and expense sources organized to reflect the operations of your company and meet your budgetary needs.
- Fixed and variable expense itemization with parameters to identify trends which could negatively impact your company.
- Tax liability projections and funding structures to ensure that you will meet these obligations in a timely manner.
- Savings and investment strategies for effective management of long-term financial outlays and unexpected needs.
- Line items or categories needed to personalize the budget and address any unique issues.
While a budget is a management powerful tool, it is only effective when it is utilized. Our advisors can educate key staff members to ensure that the budget becomes an integral part of your business operations. In addition, we can provide ongoing support and monitoring, either in a targeted area of specific concern or with the overall, itemized budget. This level of assistance allows us to quickly identify fluctuations in expenses or revenues so that you may respond to these changes in a timely and preventative manner.
Your financial success is our first priority. Our cash flow analysis and budget services provides you with the tools and structures necessary to address your company’s monthly needs while preparing for its long term growth and viability.