Representation Before Tax Authorities
Covering corporate tax needs when it matters most.
No one looks forward to communications from the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA). Taxpayers anticipate a refund but dread any other additional correspondence. The accountants at the Hogg, Shain & Scheck Toronto accounting firm can help you comply with any additional requests. Your accurate and timely response to CRA communication is essential in addressing any issues or concerns that may arise. Working with the accountants at Hogg, Shain & Scheck will ensure your needs are met and that we are able to appropriately handle all correspondence with the CRA.
Your Interests Are Safe with Hogg, Shain & Scheck
Our tax services include:
- Representation before tax authorities
- Identification of red flags to avoid or prepare for any type of audit
- Review and interpretation of financial information
- Tax planning and advice
- Tax minimization, tax reporting and indirect tax
- Review, audits and compilation of financial documents
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) communications, including correspondence and reporting
- Prevention of errors and fraud with Internal control evaluations
Our representatives work with you to prepare the necessary documentation and address any concerns put forth by the CRA. We walk you through the expected process and ensure that all additional information compiled is accurate and received by the CRA by the requested deadlines. Our preparations help you move faster through this stressful and complex process.
Hogg, Shain & Scheck Handles Core Tax Services
Personal tax issues can impact business concerns and vice versa. An audit from the CRA can put a hold on anticipated growth and expansion. Our professional accountants can represent your interests before tax authorities with our three core tax services:
- Personal Taxes: Our services address financial, family and estate planning, as well as filing personal tax returns.
- Corporate Taxes: We thoroughly review compensation planning, regulatory and compliance filing, and corporate income tax filing.
- International Taxes: We insure compliance with foreign ownership, cross-border taxes and Canadian subsidiaries.
Our team has the resources to handle complicated tax issues, whether in Canada or abroad. Our confidential advisors provide practical advice to help your business grow and succeed, while maintaining compliance with tax authorities at all times.
Every Step of the Way
Whether your organization needs to review information prior to a tax submission, answer a request for additional documentation, or meet with a CRA tax representative, Hogg, Shain & Scheck will guide you in appropriately addressing and complying to all CRA inquiries. Our professional accountants and tax specialists put clients at ease and prepare them for upcoming processes, reviews and audits. Let us help prepare you for your interview with the CRA and stand by your side.