Covering business and organizational tax returns for Not-For-Profit institutions
At Hogg, Shain & Scheck, our experienced team of accounting professionals assists not-for-profit and charitable organizations to make the most of their financial resources. We specialize in assisting clients to identify and address a diverse range of charitable and not-for-profit tax issues that can impact the retention of their revenue. Clients depend on us to file their personal tax returns accurately, efficiently, and on time. Our personalized accounting services in Toronto provide clients with exceptional services from individuals who are solely focused on your best interests.
Our not-for-profit & charity tax specialties include:
- Tax returns for companies in the not-for-profit sector
- T1044 and T3010 information returns
- Year-round timely communications and accessibility
- Identification of red flags to avoid or prepare for audits
- Forecasts and projections for future planning
- Review and interpretation of financial information
- Tax planning and advice
- Tax minimization, tax reporting, and indirect tax
- Review, audits, and compilation of financial documents
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) communications
- Prevention of errors and fraud with Internal control evaluations
- Corporate Governance
- Streamlining Charitable Receipting Processes
- Advice on the establishment of standards and controls
- Conversions to IFRS, ASPE , and NPO
Are You Compliant?
Your organization may be looking to comply with the recent Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, need a review or an internal audit. Our confidential team at Hogg, Shain & Scheck partners with your organization to identify and remediate important concerns. Compliance with recent tax changes is mandatory and our experienced accountants stay abreast of the latest changes. They use their knowledge of tax law to help your organization benefit from overlooked opportunities and address outstanding needs. Hogg, Shain & Scheck assists your not-for-profit or charitable entity reorganize and meet all requests of the Canada Revenue Agency.
Do You Feel Overwhelmed?
Hogg, Shain & Scheck understands the tremendous pressure that your organization feels. Accountability and transparency are paramount in the not-for-profit sector. We help you make the changes necessary to be accountable to all stakeholders, regardless of the structure, size, objectives, services or membership of your organization. Timely financial advice on legislation helps organizations like yourself prepare for upcoming changes throughout the annual financial cycle.
Our Team Can Help
Know that you are in the secure and confident hands of Hogg, Shain & Scheck. We can handle document requests and full-scale audits while keeping you involved every step of the way during these potentially overwhelming situations. Our friendly and knowledgeable accountants can break down any issues into manageable items and partner with you to address all of your needs. Contact a Hogg, Shain & Scheck accountant today for a free consultation.