Managing for Growth Series: The Branding Highway
Accelerate and Differentiate your Marketing Without Spending a Fortune on Advertising.
Fortunes are made and companies sold way above asset value, primarily through the intangible strength of a compelling brand. But, why are some firms wildly successful at leveraging their brand while others squander time and money only to look like everyone else? It bewilders us to see how they skyrocketed from a humble startup to phenomenal success. And why does the hard-earned marketing dollars sometimes end up down the proverbial drain?
Gair Maxwell shares with us how certain companies he has worked with have grown over 5x their original size in less than 4 years… while knocking down their advertising budget. Learn the universal secrets of iconic brands can fuel the hearts and minds of loyal customers despite a world saturated with “white noise” and “ad-speak”.
THE BRANDING HIGHWAY™ has been described as THE foundation to kick start your brand and company image to the next level.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How any brand can be reinvented to boost revenue, increase market share and build shareholder equity.
- Specific reasons why most marketing tactics are wasted efforts that yield minimal results.
- Why Brands of Distinction™ consistently outclass and outperform competitors.
Featuring: Gair Maxwell
Date: March 30, 2016
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Venue: Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites & Conference Centre, 8500 Warden Ave & Hwy 7
Fees: $25 includes continental breakfast (net proceeds go to the Ted Rogers School of Management) For more information or to
Join us if you’re:
- Responsible for growing your business
- Interested in maximizing your marketing investments
- Looking for tangible ideas for your marketing plan