What to do With Your Registered Plan Before December 31, 2016

December 20, 2016 by

RRSP Contributions In order to obtain a deduction on your 2016 personal income tax return, you must contribute to your RRSP on or before March 1, 2017. As always, consider contributing earlier so that your money is growing tax free as soon as possible. Spousal Contributions Contributions made to a spousal plan before December 31
Read More